Rustim Ariefdien Consultantslet the Ability of disAbility enAble your profitAbility
Enabling the Disabled Whilst Developing Disability Strategy
As an entrepreneur, coupled with his innate passion for the economic empowerment of persons with disability in Africa, he assists other entities and businesses to increase their Points on their BBBEE Scorecard through factors pertaining to skills development, employment equity and socio-economic development.
Career Accomplishments of Rustim Ariefdien:
Rustim Ariefdien has established himself as a remarkably successful individual following the timeline of his career. His working career began in 1984 where he worked as a labour research assistant for three years with SALDRU at UCT.
He then undertook two managerial appointments within the protective workshop industry – the disability NGO sector with Cape Mental Health (three years) and the Western Cape Cerebral Palsy Association (one year).
Rustim had the opportunity to travel to the United States of America on invitation from their State Department in 2003 on an International Visitor Leadership Program where he visited numerous disability establishments.
Rustim was also responsible for launching Altitude Workforce Solutions, a temporary employment services company, where he worked for nine years since 1997 and continues to nurture a professional relationship with today.
Disability Initiatives Mr Ariefdien Has Partaken in Include:
- Job Access Programme of the Department of Public Services and Administration
- Herabai HR Solutions
- Disability Workshop Development Enterprise
- Status Staffing
- Training Force
- Siyaya Skills Institute
- Epilepsy SA Western Cape Branch
- Boston City Campus and Business College
- Wine Industry Development Association
Justifiably Referred to as a “Disability Expert Extraordinaire,” His Unique Offering is Inclusive of the Following:
- Personal experience in disability
- Passion for disability empowerment
- Knowledge of aspects affecting disability
- A connected network in the world of disability
- Representing specialist disability services